Friday, January 14, 2011

YAWN!!!!

It has been ages since I last Blog. Getting lazy to do so these days for some unknown reasons (May be the hectic and busy me can't find the time to blog and when I do have the time I just want to do something else). I started my Obstetric and Gynaecology rotation and it is one of the best rotation i ever had, but too bad I am not interested in O&G. It's not a bad specialty but I don't think this field is something I want to do. Reasons why i can't do it...... well i'll just keep it to myself for now.

Did i mention i love the hospital I am posted to at the moment. It's called Lyell McEwin Hospital. Everything in the hospital is NEW!!!! Haven't been to the wards to see how the environment is. Hopefully it lives up to my expectations.

Oh well gotta go. Exam in a few more weeks (long case and MCQ plus SCT) and i need to do some reading. Cheers guys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment